You are a university student now
Looking for accommodation?Republika Ortaköy and Büyükçekmece is more than a standard dormitory. Everything you need to feel at home
with hotel services is here. For Details
- 1. Are reservations needed for long-term stays?
- 2- What are the room types? Where can I find details?
- 3- What is included in the price?
- 4-How does Republica differ from a student dorm?
- 5- By comforts, do you mean services on offer?
- 6- Is there an age limit for reservations? Can under-18 make reservations?
- 7- How do I make payment?
- 8- What are the cancellation procedures and penalties for reservations?
- 9- What is the refund procedure for reservation cancellations?
- 10- How do I choose the room I will stay in?
- 11- Can I come and see the facilities before making a reservation?
- 12- Can I change rooms after I have checked in?
- 13- Who cleans the rooms?
- 14- Who do I call if I have a technical problem in my room?
- 15- Where can I park my car?
- 16- How do I use the laundry facilities?
- 17- Is there 24/7 security?
- 18- What time is the infirmary open until?
- 19- Can I bring my pet?
- 20- Can my friend stay with me?
- 21- Where can my family stay when they come to visit?
- 22- Is there anywhere I can cook?
- 23- Is there everything I will need in my room?
- 24- What should I pack?
- 25- Do I pay bills like electric and water?
- 26- Am I allowed to smoke inside?
- 27- Can I enter Republika at any time during the day?
- 28- Is there any where I can store belongings that I am not using in my room?
- 29- Is there anywhere I can shop at Republika?
- 30- Is there a hairdresser?
- 31- Is there anywhere I can work out? Do I have to pay?
- 32- Can my friends come to the café?
- 33- Does Republika host parties?
- 34- Is there high speed internet?
- 35- What time is the pool open until? Is it paid?
- 36- When is Republika Florya opening?
- 37- Will there be other student dorm concept facilities opened outside of Istanbul?
This section is under construction.